Frequently asked questions
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Which sensor can I use with NUKKUAA and how do I get one? For
now, NUKKUAA has been programmed to work with a Polar H10 chest sensor,
which can be obtained at a reduced price (-10 per cent) in the NUKKUAA
app. Soon, it will also be possible to use the app with a Polar arm
sensor. In the long term, we are planning to enable the use of other
sensors and providers. At Nukkuaa, we ask you directly after you have registered and also afterwards at regular intervals if you are interested in a sensor at the friendship price. You can also order a sensor any time by clicking on "Connect sensors" in the app settings. If you already have a Polar H10 sensor, you can of course use it and do not need to buy a new one.
- How do I connect my sensor to Nukkuaa? After tapping "Go to sleep" in the app, you can simply follow the instructions. Another option is to tap on "Connect sensors" in the app settings and then follow the instructions. Before each use, please make sure that the sensors are against your body and that the Bluetooth function of your smartphone is activated. Once the connection is established, you can switch to flight mode if you want to.
- How do I put on my H10 chest sensor correctly? The H10 sensor should wrap around the chest just below the breast. It should fit snugly and the part of the sensor that contains the battery is ideally placed in the centre front so that it does not pinch.
- What can I do if my sensor cannot be paired? In isolated cases, problems may occur when pairing the sensor at the beginning of using NUKKUAA. Please make sure that the sensors have skin contact and that Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone. If this does not solve the problem, try removing the battery and then reinserting it. If this does not solve the problem, try using a new battery. If this still does not solve the problem, reset the H10 sensor. To do this, remove the battery and press the metal buttons on the belt with your fingers for 10 seconds. Then wait for 30 seconds, put the battery back in and try to pair the sensor again.
- What do I have to pay attention to so that the data from last night can be read out? It is important that you are still wearing the chest strap when reading out the data, because it switches off as soon as it loses contact with the skin. If you have been using the flight mode during the night, please wait a few
seconds until your device again has a stable internet and Bluetooth connection. Only then, click on "Wake up". If the readout still does not work close all apps running in the background, disconnect other devices connected via Bluetooth or restart the app - without discarding last night's data.
- Why is the “get up” button greyed out? This can happen when there is no stable internet connection. Make sure your smartphone has a good internet connection, for example, check for good reception, and then try again.
- Where can I see the battery status of my sensor? You will be reminded when the battery status of your sensor drops below 20%.
- Do I have to turn the sensor on or off to save battery power? No, the Polar sensor turns on automatically when there is contact with the skin and turns off again when contact is lost.
- How can I zoom in the app? In the general settings of your smartphone, you can activate the zoom or "magnifying movement" under "Operating aids" or "Input aids".
- What are levels? The programme for improving your sleep is individually adapted to your needs and divided into so-called levels. You need to complete a certain number of tasks per level so that you fulfil the conditions for advancing to a new level.
- How much does NUKKUAA cost? The
Nukkuaa "Flexible" subscription costs 24.99 euros per month and can be
cancelled monthly. If you choose a Nukkuaa "Best Value" subscription, it
is only 20 euros per month. You save 20 percent! In this case, the
duration of the subscription is one year. (Note: A trial version must be terminated via the Google Play Store or Apple App Store at least 24 hours before the trial version expires - in this case no subscription is charged. The entire payment process for an APP purchase runs via your smartphone provider (Apple device: AppStore or Android device: Google Play-Store), i.e. you have become a contractual partner of Apple or Google with the conclusion of the subscription. Therefore, the cancellation must also be made via your Apple or Google account, e.g. via smartphone (Settings>Subscriptions). Unfortunately, cancelling or deleting the account within the Nukkuaa app alone is not sufficient here.)